Tuesday 13 November 2018

Calves

Calves

Twelve small calves are standing in the paddock in tall green grass. The calves have yellow ear tags in their ears and some don't have any ear tags. The calves have milky brown fur and some have a bit of black like a shadow on their faces. The calves are fat and round like they have just been fed with sweet white milk. The calves have wet soggy milk dripping down their faces after they have been fed. The calves are finished drinking the white milk so I drive off home in my ute.




3 comments:

  1. hi Annabelle my name is hannah from Awahono School. I liked how you dicsicbed and I like how you add a picture to your story. I like how you dicsicbed about wet soggy milk dripping down their faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is Ama and I come from Waikowhai Primary School. I like your post about calves because you added some decriptive words. This reminds me of the SPCA and all their animals that have been rescued.
    If you would like to visit my blog go to :http://wpsamam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annabelle,
    My name's Aahana. I go to Waikohai Primary School,I am a year 5 student.I really liked the picture of the calves.I liked how you described how they look like.It reminded me of when I went to my cousin's farm. She has 5 pigs ,18 goats,12 chickens and 39 cows. They just stared collecting all the animals that's why they don't have that many animals.I really liked your post.If you would like to see some of my posts then check out my blog
    http://wpsaahanam.blogspot.com/
    Byeeeeee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.