Thursday 5 December 2019

My Spech

One of my favourite things to talk about is my dog Tarsha. Tarsha is a bearded collie-border collie.and  Her birthday date is 6 June 2018, Tarsha is a female pup and aloud to have one litter of puppies when she is older. She has three colours on her black white and brown. Tarsha is a farm dog so she moves the cows, and deer, she is also still in training but she is getting there. I train her to not bite.

Tarsha can do some tricks, like jumps and she can also give you kisses and cuddles.I feed her the amount she needs but if I am all ready for bed dad will feed her. Tarsha is very happy where she is living down in the Haupiri.

Let me show you some of her trikes,Tarsha sit, nice to meet you Tarsha, Tarsha would you like to show everyone, let's call for stripes,stripes stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.